The Z-wave lighting control system has been added. It consists of a Raspberry Pi, Z-wave switches and an Android control App.
The Android App for getting the pressure and temperature is now available on GitHub. For the Android App, see link .
The Arduino firmware has been uploaded to GitHub, see link .
The following commands were executed:
- Go to the folder G:\OneDrive\Fons\Techniek\Arduino
- Right click on the root folder of the project (Wifi in this case) and select
“Git Bash Here”
- git init
- git add .
- git commit -m “First commit”
- git add remote origin https://github.com/Fons34/TemperatureHost.git
- git push -u origin master
Introducing the sensor hardware
- To automatically upload sensor data
- To present interactive graphs of the data
The sensor is an Arduino board with an ESP8266 WiFi module and a BMP180 Temperature/Barometer sensor.
See the sensor hardware.